Pages

Friday, February 8, 2008

Christmas red and black theme


Christmas table set tartan close up, originally uploaded by jcann.

Here is my tablesetting from 2006 when I had up my red themed Christmas tree. I love to mix dish styles together, the fancy with the inexpensive, mixing the plaid with the crystal and silver, makes the presentation not so "girly", even the men liked this table.
The dishes I had purchased at Target a few years ago, and the silver chargers I have had for quite a few years. The place mats are from one of my fav stores for accessories, Marshalls. Plaid napkin from Kmart, and one of my favorite accessories; the glass candle lamp was from Walmart...there are real treasures there, you just have to look.

I was very pleased when I was contacted by HGTV to use this photo on their site.

2 comments:

The Charmed Life Online said...

I am new to your blog and I just love your tablesettings! This black and red Christmas setting is amazing! Thank you so much for sharing these beautiful pictures with us!

Sweet Designs said...

The Charmed life, thank you for your wonderful comment, I do appreciate it. That was a favorite setting for me too.
Judith